Enhance your project management skills
Expand your skillset and work in virtually any industry with a Project Management Certificate.
Project Management Certificate Highlights
- January and August Start Dates
- Coursework reviewed and approved by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- 24 weeks, 3 online courses
- $4995 tuition* (employer reimbursement encouraged)
- Available to undergraduate and graduate students
The Certificate in Project Management will prepare you for this challenge by providing conceptual and hands-on experience of project management best practices along with further research into current trends and issues. Learn to successfully manage scope, schedule, budget, resources and risks as well as develop deliverables such as project charters and integrated plans using both predictive and agile methodologies. All Carlow University faculty who teach in this track are Project Management Professional (PMP) credential holders.
Upon completion of the Project Management Certificate Program, students will be prepared to sit for the nationally recognized Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® or Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
Upcoming Event: What does it take to be an effective agile project leader?
Date: Nov. 20, 2019
8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.Regional Learning Alliance
Jump start your day and join us for this educational opportunity. Mix and mingle with other professionals, learn strategies, tips, and techniques to elevate your Project Management methodology.
Project management courses are taught by credentialed experts.
- Learn to identify the appropriate project management methodology by exploring a variety of approaches such as Agile or Scrum.
- Become an expert in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)® through theoretical discussions and hands-on applications.
- Be prepared for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification through the Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)®
The coursework is completely online and may include weekly readings, videos, written assignments and discussion board postings. Additional course information can be found in our Course Catalog.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, job growth in this field is projected to increase through 2026, and students who earn an MBA with a project management concentration will stand out in this field, said Howard Stern, PhD.