THE BEST JOBS IN ONE OF THE NATION'S FASTEST GROWING FIELDS - INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN - ARE WAITING
Competency Based Education is a learning model that measures learning through a demonstration of mastery rather than seat time. Students progress through a course by completing assessments that require them to demonstrate mastery of each competency, enabling quicker completion than traditional programs.
Colleges, K-12 schools, and companies are increasingly seeking instructional designers who can improve learning across environments—in-person, online, and blended. Carlow University’s 100 percent online CBE graduate certificate program will provide you with the hands-on experience you’ll need to succeed—equipping you to design, develop, and implement instructional tools, programs, and materials.
Carlow’s new CBE Graduate Certificate in Online Instructional Design and Technology
will position you for success. In just four online courses you’ll gain real-world training from e-learning experts that will prepare you for careers in teaching or in industry. Careers like these:
- Business Development Manager
- Instructional Consultant, Content Designer, or Technologist + Interface and Multimedia Designer
- IT and Computer Training Manager
- Learning Coordinator
- Learning Services Manager
- Learning Systems Analyst
- Learning Technologist
A CAREER-BUILDING ADVANTAGE
Great new opportunities await you. With a Graduate Certificate in
Online Instructional Design and Technology from Carlow University.
- Four online courses
- 12 credits
- Unique, competitively-priced program: $4,995.
- Use courses to fulfill required Continuing Education (CEU)
credits + PA Online Instructional Endorsement Program
- No GRE or GMAT required
ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY CURRICULUM
- IDT 720 Introduction to Instructional Design
- IDT 730 Online Teaching and Facilitation
- IDT 740 Assessment and Evaluation of Online Learning
- IDT 750
Capstone: Technology Application