Advance in Your Nursing Career with an MSN-MBA Dual Degree
Prepare for leadership positions in nursing with a dual degree
that helps you practice and manage in the business of
In Carlow's MSN/MBA dual-degree program, you'll enhance your
ability to make a meaningful impact on the discipline of nursing.
Our Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) curriculum emphasizes
evidence-based practice with a concentration on nursing education
and leadership, which is complemented by a Master of Business
Administration (MBA) with a concentration in healthcare management.
Together, this coursework provides students the opportunity to
examine both the theoretical and practical aspects of business
As a graduate, you will be equipped to assume leadership
positions in nursing and contribute to the advancement of the field
of nursing through evidence-based practice.
Have questions? Our admissions team can help. Request more
MSN-MBA Program Highlights
Course information can be found in our catalog.
- Complete two degrees in one streamlined course of study
- 60 total credits beginning fall 2019 for MSN/MBA dual degree versus 69 total
credits for MSN and MBA degrees earned separately
- Fully online and hybrid (online and in-class) learning options
- Offered at the main Oakland campus and online
- Can be completed in as little as two and a half years
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Close faculty support in a small learning environment
- Emphasis on application through case studies, simulations, and
For the Dual Degree MSN/MBA Program you will need:
- a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited program
- a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- to have completed an approved
undergraduate Statistics course
- a copy of your current registered unencumbered nurse license
If you are ready to apply, please view our Graduate Nursing Requirements
page for more detailed requirements as well as the graduate application.
For an expanded description of the curriculum, review the
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) and
Master of Business Administration (MBA) program pages.
Eager to take the next step? Review our nursing application
requirements, or apply
now if you're ready. (It's free.)