Experience New York City - Broadway shows, shopping, dining and site seeing. Choose from 3 different packages.
Choose from 3 different packages or choose only to attend the Alumni Reception welcoming Carlow's new president, Dr. Suzanne Mellon.
The Alumni Reception with Carlow's new president, Dr. Suzanne Mellon is at O’Lunney’s Pub, 2nd Floor, 45th St. (between 6th & 7th) on Saturday, November 16 from 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Cost is $20 per person and includes hors d’oeuvres, wine, and beer.
Carlow New York City Trip includes:
- 2 night accommodations at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square
- Deluxe coach bus
- Dinner on Friday at Ellen's Stardust Diner
- Orchestra tickets for the Broadway musical, Motown
- Orchestra tickets to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular featuring the Rockettes
- Visit to 911 Memorial
- Saturday evening reception at O'Lunney's Irish Pub
If you prefer, you can mail your reservation and payment to:
Office of Alumni Relations
3333 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
For questions or more information, please call Rose Woolley at 412.578.6274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo credit: bropho