It's almost here....New Student Orientation is just around the
corner. We can't wait to meet you! Below is a checklist of things to do
before and after you arrive on campus. For full details, please visit
the New Student Orientation on the web. Below are details that are also included in the booklet mailed to you
at the beginning of July. If you didn't receive the booklet, or need
further assistance, please call us at 412.578.6573.
Good times at orientation!
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION CHECKLIST
BY FRIDAY, AUGUST 2, 2013:
- Resident Students Only // Complete and return your Housing/Food Service Agreement [in your booklet].
- Complete and return your Health History and Immunization Documentation Form [both in your booklet].
BY MONDAY, AUGUST 19, 2013:
- Reserve your ticket to the Steelers game by returning the response
card in your booklet with your payment [remember, there is a limited
amount of tickets available].
- Let us know that you’re coming to Night of the Celtic [this
invitation will arrive separate from the New Student Orientation
package, or register online now].
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE ON CAMPUS ON WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 21, 2013:
- Complete the Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO and CashCourse online assignments.
- Read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime and
be prepared to discuss the questions on the study guide [inside the
book] with your classmates, This will count for class credit.
- Set your password and try logging into your Carlow e-mail account, MyPortal, and other online resources. [see Technology Resources for New Students for more info].
- Resident Students Only // Plan to arrive on Move-in Day at your scheduled time.
- Get Stoked! for your life as a college student at Carlow University.
- Bring your orientation booklet (mailed to you), your common reader,
and all assignments with you to New Student Orientation on Wednesday,
August 21, 2013.
VISIT NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION WEBSITE