Shades of Ireland Informational Session
Experience all the charms of Ireland on a delightful 11-day tour of the Emerald Isle.
Learn more about the Carlow University Alumni Shades of Ireland Trip, by attending an informational session on Thursday, October 17 at 6 p.m. in Kresge Theatre on the 5th Floor of Grace Library on Carlow's campus.
Register for the informational session:
About the Shades of Ireland Trip
April 26 to May 7, 2014
- From a vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across the rolling green hills to the dramatic coast
- Experience an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle
- Meet the locals on a visit to a working Irish Farm
- Enjoy a truly memorable evening of traditional entertainment
- Travel one of the world's most beautiful coastal routes, the Ring of Kerry
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher, for an awe-inspiring views of the mighty Atlantic and Aran Islands.
- 11 Days and 14 meals (8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 5 Dinners)
- Highlights...Dublin, Irish Evening, Kilkenny, Waterford Crystal, Blarney Castle, Jaunting Car Ride, Ring of Kerry, Killarney, Farm Visit, Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Castle stay and more.
Book before October 26, 2013 and save $250.
Cost before October 26:
Triple room - $3159
Double room - $3199 per person
Single room - $3674
Cost after October 27:
Triple room - $3409 per person
Double room - $3449 per person
Single room - $3924
Included in price - Round Trip Air from Pittsburgh International Airport, Mandatory Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers. Not Included in price - Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $220 per person.
Other airports gateways are available; please call Rose Woolley at 412-578-6274 for rates.
Book now and save!
To reserve a spot on the Shades of Ireland Alumni Trip, mail your $250 deposit to:
Office of Alumni Relations
3333 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Make checks payable to "Collette Vacations."
For questions or more information, please call Rose Woolley at 412.578.6274 or email@example.com.