Degree Completer. Transfer Student. Finisher. Whatever.
In the end, what we call you doesn't matter. What does matter is what matters to you: time, money, convenience, and value.
- how fast can I finish my degree?
- how much will it cost?
- how easy will it be to navigate the system and
- is it worth it?
We'll do all we can to get you started, keep you going, and get you to that finish line. We can't promise that it'll be completely painless—but we're going to make you a priority. Yep. That's what you really are!
If you're thinking about completing your degree to Carlow, let's get the ball rolling...
SEE WHICH CREDITS TRANSFER TO CARLOW
You can transfer up to 88 credits, and this handy guide will help you.
STEPS TO APPLY:
- Submit a completed application form by applying online;
- Submit an official transcript from each college and/or proprietary school attended—whether or not credit was earned—to the Office of Admissions;
- A Degree Completion Counselor will help you determine if you have credits that can transfer to Carlow--or if you qualify for Prior Learning Credit.
- Arrange for a personal interview and campus visit. Although this is optional, it is strongly recommended. We want you to get the feel of the Carlow campus to see if it feels right for you!
You can learn all about Carlow University on this site, but we've provided some links to get you started: