Work-Study Program

  • Contact Student Hub


  • FinAid Applying Workstudy_Main Header

    Work-Study is a federally funded program that provides jobs for degree-seeking undergraduate students who need financial aid to help pay educational expenses. Students are paid monthly, at least at the current federal minimum wage, and are encouraged to put their earnings toward their account balance. Work-Study FAQs

    To apply for Work-Study, complete the FAFSA and submit any documents that may be requested by the Carlow Financial Aid Office. Funding is limited, so file your FAFSA as early as possible. 

    If you're a Carlow student and would like more information, please visit Work-Study on MyPortal [Carlow login required].