Western Pennsylvania's Only Pre-Professional Program Focusing on Legal Careers for Women
Pre-Law & Order: Summer Advocates Academy is open to all college women. By attending the program, you will receive instruction from Carlow faculty and members of the Pennsylvania Bar, as well as mentoring from recent alumnae and community leaders in fields of government, law, media, and politics.
Summer Advocates will:
- Network with successful women in law-related professions
- Receive coaching and mentoring from Carlow faculty, lawyers, and legal professionals
- Attend sessions taught by Carlow faculty and attorneys
- Visit courtrooms and law firms
- Read and brief cases
- Prepare the elements of a law school application
Special sessions to be held at downtown law firms, Allegheny County Bar Association, University of Pittsburgh, and Duquesne University Schools of Law. Tuition includes four days of programming, continental breakfasts and lunches, transportation to off-campus sites, and a Summer Advocates Academy book bag and padfolio.
Qualified students may apply for partial need-based scholarships! Thanks to the generous support from The Women & Girls Foundation.
Residence hall stays are available for four nights at $25.00/night or $100.00 for all four nights (nonrefundable $50 application fee + $299 tuition [if accepted] = $349)
Cost: $349 total
Application for this program is now closed.