• Bachelor's, Master's, and Doctoral programs
• RN-BSN and BSN-MSN accelerated programs available
• MSN-MBA dual degree option
• Low-residency DNP
• Open to traditional, transfer, and adult students
• Oakland, Greensburg, and Cranberry campuses
• Fully and partially online programs
WHY STUDY NURSING AT CARLOW?
Carlow University's undergraduate and graduate are highly respected. In fact, Carlow graduates in the pre-licensure BSN program achieved the highest pass rate on the NCLEX exam in the Pittsburgh region in 2015. Carlow students gain a comprehensive education that prepares them for success in the workplace across the lifespan of their medical careers.
Founded in 1948, the Department of Nursing has a rich history of innovation and education. This tradition continues today as part of Carlow's College of Health and Wellness. Professional nursing integrates art and science with a "high-touch and high-tech" approach. Using cutting-edge technology, nurses care for the sick and promote and maintain the highest possible levels of health and wellness, by caring for the whole person, family, and community.
Carlow pre-licensure BSN grads achieved the highest pass rate on the 2015 NCLEX exam in Pittsburgh.
Nursing Skills Lab
Dr. Cindy Fickley takes a high-tech approach to pediatric dosage education. Learn more.
Pursue a career in an area such as critical care, emergency care, geriatrics, pediatrics, psychiatric, rehabilitation, transplants, ...and many more.
Explore Carlow scholarships.
- Marie C. Jennings Memorial Woman of Spirit® in Graduate Nursing
- Crescent Eddy Fuhrer Memorial Scholarship in Graduate Nursing
Genevieve Szekely, BSN '14
Apply for Aid
More than 90% of students receive financial aid at Carlow.