Nurse Theorists Portraits of Excellence Volumes I and II and Excellence in Action are online video databases exploring the work of prominent nurse theorists along with explanations as to how their theories may be applied to nursing practice.
1. Open a browser to the library's homepage and click on the Find Articles link.
2. You will see a list of library databases by subject area. Scroll down to the Nursing, Medicine and Allied Health subject area and select Nurse Theorists Vols I and II and Excellence in Action (Fitne) (if you are off-campus, click here).
3. You will now see a list of all the videos that are available.
Nurse Theorists: Portraits of Excellence (Volume I)
Nurse Theorists: Portraits of Excellence (Volume II)
Nurse Theorists: Excellence in Action
4. Click on the name of the theorist or topic that you wish to watch.
5. On the left hand side of your screen you will now see a list of all of the videos that relate to that theorist or topic. Click on a video name to view it.
6. The video will now appear in the right hand section of your screen.
7. If you wish to go back and view a different video click on the Program List link at the top of any page and repeat steps 4 - 6.