- Concentrate in one of five areas: Adult Generalist, Child and Family, School Counseling, Trauma Counseling or Addictions Counseling
- 60 credits if pursuing licensure in professional counseling (LPC); 48 credits if not pursuing licensure
- Complete in about two or three years
- Take courses at Carlow's main campus in Oakland and online
- Financial Aid Available
- Begin fall, spring or summer
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Cost: $785 per credit
The Master of Science in Professional Counseling (MSPC) program is designed for those seeking careers in mental health-related fields with children, adults, and families across a wide-array of settings including schools, hospitals, correctional facilities, and community mental health agencies. You may choose an Adult-Generalist, a Child and Family, a School Counseling, or an Addictions Counseling track of study.
At the completion of the 60-credit program, you will be eligible to obtain your licensure in professional counseling (LPC) in the state of Pennsylvania after additional supervised experience in the field. A 48-credit program is also available for those not pursuing licensure.