MASTERS OF FRAUD AND FORENSICS
APPLICATION PROCESS AND PROCEDURES
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with GPA of 3.0 or higher
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Ability to work in an online environment
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- One year experience in a setting appropriate to the degree preferred
- ONLINE APPLICATION FORM (fee waived)
- PERSONAL ESSAY: Submit a personal essay of approximately 300 words (typed and double-spaced) discussing your academic objectives, plans for graduate study and career goals.
- RESUME OR CURRICULUM VITAE
- TWO PROFESSIONAL RECOMMENDATIONS: The recommendations should address the candidate’s potential to succeed in graduate education.
- Download Recommendation Form [pdf]
- OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS: Request official transcripts from all degree-granting institutions as well as any institutions where graduate courses were completed. A GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is preferred.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: Submit results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) to address listed below.
- INTERVIEW: After application is complete, a personal interview will be scheduled with a member of the admissions committee.
All completed application materials should be emailed (if applicable) to your Admissions Counselor, or mailed to:
3333 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Application deadline: July 28.
This is a cohort program with limited space. Please submit your application early for consideration for the Fall term.
Get more Admissions information