Carlow University partners with Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC), Community College of Beaver County (CCBC), UPMC Schools of Nursing: Shadyside, Mercy, St. Margaret, and Westmoreland Community College (WCCC) to offer a valuable opportunity to nursing students.
Make a Seamless Transition
CCAC, CCBC, and WCCC students who are enrolled in an Associate of Science in Nursing program may be eligible for admission to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Carlow. Learn more about the RN to BSN program and nursing programs at Carlow.
Gain Ultimate Flexibility
- Complete your BSN degree entirely online or take classes one day per week.
- All course formats, in-class and online, are offered in eight-week accelerated sessions
- New lower pricing of $505 per credit
If you are interested in eventually earning a Master of Science in Nursing, you could earn up to 12 master's-level credits while pursuing your BSN and save an average of $10,000.
Be a Carlow Student, Too!
Once you gain joint admission, you receive a Carlow ID for access to campus events and resources. Also, advisors and career assistance from both institutions can help you as you work toward your education and career goals.
Ready for joint admission?
In order to join, you must complete the Carlow University application for admission. It's simple and free.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- On the Carlow website, go to the Apply Now page (use this link!)
- Create an account and begin your application
- When selecting a program, make sure to select the RN-BSN Joint Admissions option with your current institution's name
- Your "Start Term" and "Start Year" are the term and year you plan to begin the RN-BSN classes at Carlow
- Submit your application by entering your full name and date and selecting submit
- Please submit official transcripts from any school you attended after high school