Live it up, right here!
Our campus residence halls make it easy to make it to class and study groups. Your hobbies and interests are just a short walk away on campus and in Oakland. It's easier to socialize when you're living nice and close to college life here on Mount Mercy.
Save yourself any hassle of a commute or apartment maintenance. We have a friendly staff at the Office of Campus Life who maintain good working order and cleanliness of the residence halls.
Are you ready to join us? Here are the steps to the process...
- Submit a $100.00 housing deposit. The housing deposit goes to the Cashier's Office and can be sent by check payable to Carlow University through the mail to the following address:
3333 Fifth Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
For payment options, please refer to the Student Accounts section or inquire in-person at the Cashier's Office on the second floor of Antonian Hall. The deposit is returned to the student via a reimbursement on the student's tuition bill for the following semester.
- Submit $100.00 dorm damage deposit (one-time fee). If no damage occures, the dorm damage deposit is reimbursed after the student moves out of the residence hall.
- Complete a Roommate Preference Form.
- Receive your orientation packet, roommate information, and room assignment (mid-July).
- Submit your Health History and Housing/Food Service Agreement forms by August 1, 2016.
- Get ready for Move-In Day! Report to the main entrance of Frances Warde Hall on your move-in date:
- August 23, 2016 (transfer students)
- August 24, 2016 (first-year students)
- August 27-28 (upperclassmen)
- New students: Participate in New Student Orientation from August 24 through August 28, 2016.
- Begin classes on August 29, 2016!
We can help with your special needs.
Health and Wellness
We have fitness, health, and counseling services.