To apply to Carlow's graduate nursing programs, you must:
- Be a graduate of an accredited Bachelor of Science in Nursing program with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale documented by an official transcript.
- Have a current license as a Registered Nurse. Licensure in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is required for clinical coursework completed in Pennsylvania.
- Have successfully completed an undergraduate course in statistics.
- Submit two professional recommendation forms addressing the your potential to succeed in graduate nursing education.
- Family Nurse Practitioner MSN applicants must have one year or more of recent clinical (bedside) nursing experience.
- Meet both University and clinical agency health requirements.
- Submit a personal statement indicating goals for graduate nursing education.
- Submit a current resume.
- Participate in a personal interview with a member of the Graduate faculty (may be required).
- Submit a completed online Graduate Application.
Applicants for the post-master’s program must provide evidence of successful completion of an approved Master of Science in Nursing program, courses in Advanced Pathophysiology, and content in family theory.
Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Applicants: New enrollment is capped at 18 per site and will close when full. New admits must register to be guaranteed a spot at their choice of site.