You may use your Carlow institutional aid for the following semester-long programs:

After you have met with the Center for Global Learning, you should meet with the Financial Aid Office in order to see what financial aid options you have available to you. Study abroad is an investment and can be an extra expense depending on your situation, so it is crucial to work with Financial Aid as soon as possible to decide how to finance your experience.

For university-sponsored programs and third-party providers, you cannot use your Carlow scholarships. However, you can use government aid and loans. Often, third-party providers have their own grants and scholarships specific to their program that you can apply for directly through the program. Check out for third-party scholarship opportunities.