Executive Special Events and Facility Rentals at Carlow
Carlow University facilities are available to nonprofit organizations and individuals affiliated with nonprofit organizations for special events during times that don’t conflict with scheduled teaching assignments or other University-sponsored events. Preference is given to educational, charitable, cultural, or service-oriented organizations.
University Communications and External Relations sets the standard for quality and excellence for university hosted events. Planning assistance and consultation services are available for your group or organization prior to and in preparation for your upcoming event.
Campus Event Rental Spaces:
- AJ Palumbo Hall of Science and Technology Atrium (with or without additional classroom space)
- St. Agnes Center
- Rosemary Heyl Theater and Lobby located in Antonian Hall
- St. Joseph Gymnasium
- Classrooms of various sizes
- The Campus Green (outdoors)
- The Hospitality Gardens (outdoors)
- NEW for Fall 2015! Kresge Multipurpose Room in the University Commons
If you are planning any of the following events and would like to discuss event timelines, budget development, venue, catering, or volunteer preparations, please contact us at 412.578.8851 — we'd love to help you plan and produce your next successful event!
- Conferences and meetings
- Speaking engagements and lecturers
- Book signings and space dedications
- Corporate/company events and trainings
- Receptions, luncheons, dinners
- Award banquets
Our goal is to be a guide and a resource to help you plan a successful event that meets your goals, while promoting and advancing Carlow’s mission and identity within the university community and its respective audiences.
Director, Special Programs and Events