- Optional PA Principal Certification
- 36 credits
- Complete in five semesters (six if you are seeking certification)
- Online program
- Financial Aid Available
- Classes begin August 29
- No GRE or GMAT required
- Cost: $801 per credit (Academic year 2016-17)
- Click here for course listings
The new model for transforming education is here at Carlow University. It’s High Performance Learning/Teaching – a groundbreaking approach based on years of academic research at Carlow. It’s a new philosophy and model that is learner-centered — and a significant departure from the current culture of performance management and teaching to the test.
Play a pivotal role in helping to advance the tremendous changes in education that will define teaching and learning in this century. Both of these online degrees in High Performance Learning are designed to help you foster innovation, address issues in our current educational framework, explore new design models for teaching and learning, and become visionary educators.
ENJOY THE ADVANTAGES OF CARLOW'S DIGITAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT:
- Engage with faculty and other learners online in our digital learning environment
- Complete coursework when it's most convenient for you
- Learn in convenient semester and eight-week sessions, year round
- Complete your 36-credit program in five semesters, or six, if you are seeking PA Principal Certification (This program option is designed specifically for individuals interested in becoming a Pennsylvania-certified principal)
CARLOW UNIVERSITY'S 100% ONLINE, 36-CREDIT PROGRAM WILL GIVE YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO EXPLORE:
- How the dynamics of learner performance are changing based on findings from the latest research on the neuroscience of learning
- How the convergence of informal and formal learning opportunities is signaling the demand to immerse learners in contextualized, "real world" learning experiences
- How the emergence of new digital learning environments has the power to transform education through individual, personalized learning experiences
- How performance is interpreted by various political, government, and educational communities
- What performance means to the individual learner
The Master of Science in Educational Leadership for High Performance Learning with optional Pennsylvania Principal Certification is designed to advance your career by enabling you to become a visionary and innovative educational leader, capable of creating, shaping, and sustaining transformational learning environments at the heart of which is the focus on the learner and her/his individual potential for success.
This program option is designed for individuals who are interested in becoming:
- a principal
- an instructional coordinator
- a curriculum designer
- an assessment coordinator
- an educational advocate
- a leader of community-based education programs
- a policy-maker or lobbyist with a specific interest in education
- an educational entrepreneur
- a manager of corporate learning
Carlow University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104, 267.284.5000.
If you'd like to learn more about our Educational Leadership program, let us know!
Two teachers innovate through graduate studies in education.
We asked a group of students to share some of what they learned after taking pilot courses for our High Performance Learning program.