College of Learning and Innovation
Faculty Research, Publications, and Honors
2016/2017 Academic Year
Jackknife: New and Selected Poems
. University of Pittsburgh Press. January 2017.
Hirsch, Rae Ann
- Hirsh, R. (2017). Creativity: Cultural capital in the mathematics. Encyclopedia on Creativity, Invention, Innovation, & Entrepreneurship Vol 2. Online
- 2017 - 2018 AY PA Keys/OCDEL Infant and Toddler Grant
Llewellyn, Marilyn J
Spirituality and Pedagogy: Being and Learning in Sacred Spaces
(Wisdom of Practice); ISBN: 978-0997648805. Publication Date: 03/31/2017. Publisher: Learning Moments Press
- Comcast People's Choice Award Create Festival - Pittsburgh Technology Council
- Top 10 Education & Gaming Idea 2017 Pittsburgh Technology Council.
- Fides Grant: First Aid kits for Nicaraguan schools
- Grace Ann Geibel Grant: Teacher special needs education training in Uganda
- Wilmette Rotary: Grant for clean water for Kanyanga, Uganada
"Emphasizing Instructor Presence in Digital Learning Environments." D'Agustino, Steven, ed. In Creating Teacher Immediacy in Online Learning Environments. IGI Global, 2016.
"Assimilation or Integration? Intersections of Immigration and K-13 Education Policies in Post-Charlie France." In the 23rd International Conference of Europeanists. Ces, 2016.
Keef E, Zhang LA, Swigon D, Urbano A, Ermentrout GB, Matuszewski M, Toapanta FR, Ross TM, Parker RS, Clermont G. Discrete dynamical modeling of influenza infection suggests age-dependent differences in immunity. Under review, J Virol, 2017.
Keef E. Interactions between the immune system, influenza A virus, and bacterial pneumonia. Dissertation, University of Pittsburgh, 2016.
Mochan-Keef E, Swigon D, Ermentrout GB, Clermont G. A Three-Tiered Study of Differences in Murine Intrahost Immune Response to Multiple Pneumococcal Strains. PLoS One. 2015;10: e0134012.
Price I, Mochan-Keef E*, Swigon D, Ermentrout GB, Lukens S, Toapanta FR, et al. The inflammatory response to influenza A virus (H1N1): An experimental and mathematical study. J Theor Biol. 2015;374: 83–93. [*co-first authorship]
Mochan E, Swigon D, Ermentrout GB, Lukens S, Clermont G. A mathematical model of intrahost pneumococcal pneumonia infection dynamics in murine strains. J Theor Biol. 2014;353: 44–54.
Exertional Heat Illness Among Secondary School Athletes; Jill Rodgers, DNP, CSN, FNP-BC, Peggy Slota, DNP, RN, FAAN, Beth Zamboni, PhD; The Journal of School Nursing; First published date: April-23-2017; 10.1177/1059840517706104