1. Visit and get to know us better!
Register online, or contact our Welcome Center at 412.578.6059.
2. Maximize Your Financial Aid
3. Submit your enrollment deposit - It’s as easy as 1, 2 or 3.
We recommend you do all three steps by the date noted in your admit letter or by May 1, if possible, but please note that Carlow does accept deposits on a rolling basis up until orientation.
- Return the deposit form included in your admission packet with a check to Carlow University. Send it to Carlow University, Office of Admissions, 3333 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
- To pay by credit card, call our cashier at 412.578.6052.
- If you plan to live on campus, indicate your intention on the deposit form above. Residence halls fill up quickly, so we encourage you to reply by June 1.
Need more help? Call your personal admissions counselor via our Welcome Center at 412.578.6059
4. Look for your invitation to our registration program, "Make it Official"
Prime yourself for the Carlow experience!
- Learn about Carlow’s advising system and new core curriculum
- Learn what to expect your first semester
- Mingle with current students, faculty, and student services staff
- Learn more about your program and your faculty
- Explore our academic and student resources
- Experience Carlow's unique technological resources
- Meet with your advisor and schedule your first semester of classes
- First Year Students: Meet your First-Year Mentor (FYM), a current Carlow student who will co-teach your First-Year Seminar class and help you get oriented to Carlow University
- Transfer Students: Take a math assessment (if you have not transferred a 100-level math equivalent course)
- Parents: While students are busy, parents can take advantage of presentations about financial aid, student services, and Carlow's Mercy Heritage, and enjoy panel discussions with current Carlow students.
5. Save the Date for Orientation
Get Stoked! This is your chance to start off the school year and your new Carlow experience, on the right foot! All incoming freshmen and transfers are asked to attend orientation August 24-27.
6. Learn More About the Carlow Family
Students. Faculty. Alumni. All have a Carlow story to share. Get to know members of the Carlow family through our Spotlight series
7. Confirm Your Housing and Dining Plans
8. Get Ready to Engage!
9. Ask Questions… Anytime
10. Summer Checklists for Our Deposited Students
Once you’ve deposited and attended "Make it Official," you’ll get this checklist delivered right to you! But for now, here’s a heads up on the remaining items all students should know before.
Save these dates!
|File for FAFSA to Carlow||May 1 (March 15 preferred)|
|Complete roommate preference at MyCollegeRoomie ||May 1|
|Enrollment Deposit for Admitted Students||May 1|
|Roommate Preference Forms Due||May 1|
|Billing||As early as July 1|
|Orientation Packets Mailed (Get Stoked!)||By July 15 |
|Roommate Assignments and Contracts||By July 15|
|Residence Hall Room Assignments||August 1|
|Final Transcripts Due||August 1|
|Immunization and Health Forms Due||August 1|
|First Payment Due||August 1|
|Transfer Move-In Day||August 24|
|Freshmen Move-In Day||August 24|
|Matriculation Ceremony ||During Orientation|
|Classes Begin||August 28|