Carlow University invites applications for the position of
Director of Enrollment Operations and CRM Administrator in the
Enrollment Management department. This position reports
to the Vice President of Enrollment Management. This
person is responsible for the overall design, configuration and
operation of the University's CRM (Salesforce), including the
overall execution of prospective student communications and
business processes. This individual provides support for the
admissions information and communications processes within the CRM
and the Student Information System (Colleague), data quality, and
reporting within the Enrollment Management division. This
individual works collaboratively with the Vice President and
Directors to support the day-to-day operations of the division, to
streamline practices, and to collect and analyze key metrics.
NATURE OF POSITION:
- Coordinates with the Enterprise Applications team in the
management of software applications, such as the CRM and the SIS,
used within the recruitment and enrollment functions.
- Responsible for the configuration of the CRM solution.
- Manages electronic communication flow for prospective
- Plans and manages business process analysis, re-engineering,
and support of organizational change. Coordinates and ensures
accountability of process usage along with Enrollment Management
- Responsible for the quality assurance of data.
- Monitors key performance indicators and goals.
- Designs and maintains appropriate dashboards and reports
incorporating maps, graphs, and tables that provide clear,
accessible statistics to decision-makers.
- Responsible for building and maintaining digital enrollment
forms (request for information, application, etc.)
- Trains other team members within the Enrollment Management
division- and assists in daily use - of the CRM to improve
effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Manages the Enrollment Systems budget.
- Director of Enrollment Systems staff.
- Liaison to both Enterprise Applications department (in
Information Technology division) and Marketing and Communications
division as it relates to Enrollment Management information and
Communications functions; liaison to Institutional Research,
Effectiveness, and Planning division and Information Analytics
department vis-à-vis data and reporting.
- Member of the Enrollment Management Directors team under the VP
of Enrollment Management.
- Collaborates with Enterprise Applications team on data
integrations to and from the CRM and related software.
- Manages recruitment workflows and electronic communication with
prospective students within the CRM.
- Coordinates with Enterprise Applications team in managing the
various data collection forms, such as online application, event
registration, digital document, and inquiry forms.
- Acts as project manager/liaison for software implementation,
training, upgrades and data integrity within the CRM software and
SIS (Colleague) used within Enrollment Management.
- Along with Enterprise Applications team and other University
CRM/SIS software support members, collaborates to ensure consistent
use of CRM, SIS, and data functionality across the enterprise.
- Works with the VP of Enrollment Management in coordinating and
updating of all enrollment management technical and operational
- Works with the VP of Enrollment Management and Directors to
build and maintain dynamic enrollment dashboards and reports.
- Develops and implements audits to insure integrity of data and
- Ensures consistency in the processes used within Enrollment
Management, including training new enrollment management employees
on the appropriate process usage.
- Creates documentation of enrollment management systems and data
- Creates and monitors enrollment benchmarking reports;
- Ensures that strategic plan KPIs are accurately tracked and
reported in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrates and reflects an understanding of and commitment to
the mission and core values of Carlow University and the Sisters of
The intent of this list of primary duties is to provide a
representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities of
this job. Incumbents perform other related duties assigned.
Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon
- Experience working with CRMs, especially TargetX and/or
SalesForce, along with related higher education management
- An understanding of how both technology and data analytics can
best be utilized to optimize enrollment.
- Experience working with databases and client dashboard
- Experience with reporting tools as well as with extracting,
transforming, loading, and testing data.
- Broad technical knowledge.
- The desire to join and foster a dynamic, transformative
- Desire to work in a fast paced, student-centric environment
where multiple, complex projects and competing goals need to be
- Experience in a technical support role within
admissions/enrollment management or related function a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to function as part
of a team environment.
- Required: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university in a related field.
- Required: Proven ability to work with data and the oversight of
- Required: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
along with strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal
- Required: Ability to relate and communicate in a positive way
to the many constituencies of the University.
- Highly Preferred: Knowledge of enrollment management internal
Carlow University employees commit themselves to the highest
standards of ethical conduct. They commit to act with
integrity, treat others with respect and dignity, carefully steward
the University's resources, avoid conflicts of interest or
commitment, maintain confidentiality, and to comply with legal and
Send resume to HR14@carlow.edu or to Carlow
University, 3333 Fifth Avenue - Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
Carlow University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. We strive for a campus that reflects our urban setting
and is inclusive of underrepresented groups to enhance our