Carlow University is seeking a full-time, tenure track, faculty member for the School of Nursing to begin August 2014 in the Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program. Carlow prides itself on its reputation for quality teaching and supportive faculty-student relationships. Rank will be commensurate with education and experience.
- Teach and advise within the DNP Program
- Maintain clinical practice and/or scholarship agenda
- Participate in University and School of Nursing committees
- Support other nursing graduate and undergraduate programs as needed
- Earned Doctorate Degree (DNP) which qualifies candidate to teach in the DNP Program
- Academic Experience at the Graduate Level
- Scholarship Experience Preferred
Carlow University employees commit themselves to the highest standards
of ethical conduct. They commit to act
with integrity, treat others with respect and dignity, carefully steward the
University's resources, avoid conflicts of interest or commitment, maintain
confidentiality, and to comply with legal and professional obligations.
All positions require the following:
- Letter of Application including teaching philosophy;
- Current curriculum vitae;
- Three current letters of reference;
- Official transcripts
Send to Mary Howe, School of Nursing, Carlow University, 3333 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 or e-mail to HR4@carlow.edu.
Only completed application packets will be advanced in consideration. Review will begin immediately and continue until an appointment is made. This position begins August 2014.
Carlow University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer by choice. We value diversity and we are committed to the recruitment of underrepresented groups.