Carlow University is seeking a full-time faculty member for the School of Nursing to being January 2014 for the Doctorate of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program, Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) Program, or Nursing Leadership Program. Carlow prides itself on its reputation for quality teaching and supportive faculty-student relationships. Rank will be commensurate with education and experience. This position will be Tenure Track if appointed to the DNP Program.
- Teach and advise within the DNP, FNP, and/or Nursing Leadership Program
- Maintain clinical practice and/or scholarship agenda
- Participate in University and School of Nursing committees
- Support other nursing graduate and undergraduate programs as needed
- Earned Doctorate Degree with a least one graduate degree in Nursing
- Academic Experience at the Graduate Level
- Scholarship Experience Preferred
All positions require the following:
- Letter of Application including teaching philosophy;
- Current curriculum vitae;
- Three current letters of reference;
- Official transcripts
Send to Mary Howe, School of Nursing, Carlow University, 3333 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 or e-mail to HR4@carlow.edu.
Only completed application packets will be advanced in consideration. Review will begin immediately and continue until an appointment is made. This position begins January 2014.
Carlow University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer by choice. We value diversity and we are committed to the recruitment of underrepresented groups.